The David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Regional Office was established in Santiago, Chile in 2002 to offer support for Harvard faculty, students, or staff, and to strengthen ties between the University and institutions in the region. The office primarily serves the Southern Cone and Andean countries of Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Uruguay.
- From air and water quality in #Peru to modern #Colombian #art, learn about the #DRCLAS Regional Office initiatives t.co/T9zOrMX8s5
- Recupera Chile organized a summer school in #Dichato & #Cobquecura w/support from #UdeC @PanoramaUdeC. Watch a VIDEO: t.co/RfPardE6GB
- "Venezuela: After the party comes the hangover" @fmonaldi: "My Talk on #Venezuela Tuesday at Harvard's DRCLAS" t.co/mPtCHWB3Vj”
- "in #Venezuela the opposition is being persecuted & constitution ignored, consensus to fix economic problems is impossible" @ricardo_hausman
- F. Rodriguez: "Price adjustment in #Venezuela is necessary. Gov. made a mistake and is not making an effort to fix it." #VenezuelainHarvard